Saturday, March 6, 2010

Has it already been 7 months??!!

I'm 29 weeks now and starting to feel that way! I feel great...and big! It's really strange to feel your belly touch your legs when you sit...and Jake definitely thinks it's funny. We both get a giggle every time I struggle to sit up or bend over. And little Beau-bot is more active than ever! He is constantly moving and twisting and kicking. It is kinda distracting when I am talking with my patients about serious things and he tickles my ribs with a big kick- then I want to stop talking and watch him move. My patient's probably wouldn't be too excited about watching my pregnant belly and waiting for another big kick, but maybe I'll find a patient who will do that with me in the middle of their visit:)

My mom and I have found our fabric and bought all the pieces...we just need to get started! We'll probably get going on making everything in a few weeks. For now I just stare at it and think it's cute. Here is a picture of the 3 fabrics we are going to use to make the crib bedding.


Mom, Katelyn, Joneal(she's snapping the picture:) and I all went to Canton, Texas for the trade show...and got some deals! I bought some true Texas decor for Beau's room and mom bought him my cowhide rug that will go on his floor. I know, outside of the box to have a real cow skin on your baby's floor, but it's really soft! I love it! Joneal got lil Beau-legged a painting of a cowboy to go on his wall. I will show pictures of all this stuff once my baby room is not a guest room anymore!

And then we had our baby...just kidding. This is me with my good friend Lori's new little boy, Lawson. So precious. Watching how a little baby just looks around and soaks up his new world was so amazing...it never ceases to amaze me that those babies are created by God and live in us for 9 months! Every time I hold a baby it blows me away- it's truly a miracle.

It's PBR time!! Jake and I have gone to the rodeo or the PBR 4 out of our last 5 years of marriage, and we love it. This was Beau's first rodeo so he needed to go in style- these are my new boots Jake got me for Valentine's Day.

Livin' it up at the Power and Light district...went home at 9:30 :-)

Our favorite part of the night, icees for $1 at the Sprint Center!!! Yum.

Yeehaw!

We watched a bull rider named "Beau"- he didn't win but we loved that our little cowboy has a bull ridin' name!


Stay tuned for another update soon! I will have 2 showers in the next 2 weeks, one at work and one at church. I feel so blessed to have such great friends that are doing this for us. It is so fun to share all this baby joy with y'all!!


5 comments:

  1. YeeHaa!!! Gidalong little Beau/Mama! I love your boots... and betta believe it... so will Beau. Boys love mamas to be all up in that cowboy bizness. Can't wait for your shower. And to see your precious nursey all together. You and your mom have fun sewing and creating. It will all look so good together. The cowhide rug is the cat's meow! Or the cow's moo... And Hopefully that great glider will be the perfect fit for rockin' that little cowboy sound asleep after a hard day ridin' the range. Love you, Joneal/Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you look as cute as ever!! I LOVE the cowboy boots and I LOVE the vintage cowboy themed fabrics, too! His room is going to be awesome. I hear from several of the girls up there that it is even cuter in person. Wish I could be at your shower :(, but we will be there soon and I can't wait to see you in person. Love the new post! Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing of course, such a stylish little mama. Your nursery fabrics are too cute, I'm sure it will look awesome. See you in May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! You're getting close! LOVE LOVE LOVE your cowboy theme. That's what I did for Eli's nursery...and we've kept it for his big boy room! LOVE how BOY it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jamie! You look just beautiful like usual! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see baby room pics. What fun your little guy will have with you guys as parents. I love how both front portch pics have you with a leg kicked up. Tell Jake hello. I wold love to see you or talk to you some time. Congrats also on the boards. you are a smarty pants. love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete