Sunday, March 28, 2010

Forecast: Spring Showers bring May babies!!

Jake and I feel VERY blessed to have been given 3 showers by our friends and family here in Kansas City! We were overwhelmed with sweet thoughtful gifts for our little guy. Thank you to EVERYONE who supported us with love and gifts!!

KU Medwest Happy Hour Shower!
Hostesses: Anh Vinh and Brenda Almaguer

Everyone from the office came! And my dad made an entrance too!

Nothing like a happy hour shower to make a baby shower a little more fun!!

My sweet friends and hostesses of my shower- thank you :)

Kendra, my awesome nurse...what would I do without you??!


KU Hospital Shower
Hostesses: Becca Bohanan and Kristen Estrada

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am a giant.

Thank you to the sweet residents and nurses who came to support me and Beau-bot!

Jake always there with me. Man I love this guy!!

Overland Park Church Shower
Hostesses: Camille Potchad, Meaghan Briscoe, Dondee Eberhart, Jody King, Patricia Niswanger, and Lori Clendenen

My fun sisters who came all the way from South Carolina and Dallas to be there! Abigail was my little gift opening helper. This was her first shower with the girls and she just fits right in!

I love these two! Thanks Mom and Joneal for EVERYTHING you do and have done to help me get ready for his arrival!!

Love my diaper bag. So fun.

My awesome hostesses and best buddies threw me the best cowboy shower complete with cowboy boots, hats, and baby books about cowboy stuff! And of course, baby cakes cupcakes are always a winner- yum. I love y'all- thank you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Your showers look like they were ALL so much fun! What a special time in your life. I'm so sad I missed the church one, but know that you were showered with lots and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Nothing better than celebrating the most blessed times of your life with family and friends. Terrific folks - loving- generous - caring and so kind. So glad that you and Jake are surrounded by such a wonderful group of people -- if you can't be here, I'm thankful you are there. KC --Kind - Caring. Love you, Joneal

    ReplyDelete